You can create electricity at home and only with a magnet, if you want (or, more precisely, different). It really is that simple. This allows a skeptic, but that’s OK, because most of us education believe that energy from fossil fuels and are limited to renewable energy sources. Actually it is not. In this article I will explain how to generate electricity in the House with magnetic engine.
Fundamental science behind the “Zero”
Magnetic energy generators work through fringe physics area, known as zero. It was carefully studied, Albert Einstein and Nikola Tesla (discovered by AC, without which it would not exist in our world of electricity).
Scratch that energy from another source can be used everywhere around us. That’s right, not energy around us that we cannot see.
A good example of this is “cat’s whisker” age of radio. Maybe you need with parents or grandparents of these devices, as they have been produced for decades. Possible radio without batteries or a door on the wall. You can do this because they have an antenna which collects radio waves as a source of electricity. The technology is now used for mobile phones.
We use zero with magnets can now, as I’ll explain in a moment.
Magnetic Motor technology
Since the pioneers after Tesla’s ideas and time can generate electricity at home and free with neodymium magnet. Here’s how it works.
You have configured the rotor (usually aluminum to save weight), so that the spins in a strategically placed magnets. Such design has six pairs of magnets to reconfigure the North-South.
Before you run the generator exists in a State of constant velocity, balance. Effects of friction and converting the roundabout into electricity is balanced by the force provided by the magnet. The device will continue to produce electricity (about 7 kW is quite typical) for an indefinite period, in addition to periods of inactivity if the device must be replaced, and magnets.
- If you, decided to do self-publishing, then you will need the following tips:
1. It is possible to publish at your own expense in two ways: pay the publishing house (then you have to take all the prepress preparation. The same goes for distribution).
2. Find out who you will sell your books to before you print them.
3. If you have solid professional experience and your topic is really in demand in the market, you can negotiate distribution with major publishers.
4. Do not save on the designer and artist.
5. Remember that self-publishing actually means the following: you become an entrepreneur. Treat the publication of your book as a business.